- You have a conversation coming up or that you’ve been longing to have and you’re dreading or avoiding it
- You’ve rehearsed this conversation over and over in your head and haven’t yet said it out loud
- There is a conversation on your mind that makes you sweat, for real because you just don’t want to have it
- You see that there is some greater possibility in results or relationship if you got the support to have this conversation with more compassion & ease
- Brave space & dedicated time to look at these things that have been weighing on you
- Experience of practicing this in community and learning from others
- Tools & support to see how you can show up with clarity, integrity and ease in difficult conversations
JORDAN LINDSAY, ACC
Jordan is a white, queer, non-binary, polyamorous, facilitator, organizer, coach, abolitionist and creative with more than twelve years of organizing experience. They have organized movements for environmental, food, labor and racial justice. Over the past decade, they have organized professionally with organizations like Greenpeace, AmeriCorps, and the Graduate Employees Union at Michigan State University.
Jordan is currently located in Lansing, MI, on Anishinaabe ancestral lands. Jordan's work is dedicated to supporting folks in their work to create a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and to experience that world they are working so hard to create in the present rather than having it remain a far-off dream.
Elaine Dizon is a life and mindset coach, writer, mother of 2, and a recognized AT&T Business Cultural Champion. In October 2021, she won the SPARK Award – AT&T’s highest DE&I award for individuals who have made an impact towards leading efforts that build Understanding to Tolerance in the workplace.
Elaine supports individuals in minding the mindset to nourish the next courageous conversation that reconnects them to say what they really want to say and advocate for the changes they want to see.
As someone who believes that everyone is on a hero’s journey, Elaine is eager to support individuals in having the types of conversations that will transform their energies towards the outcomes and results they are looking for in personal and/or professional spaces.